In this orientation course we will ensure that individuals are familiar with their employer’s expectations for full participation in health and safety. In the following videos we will provide an introduction to the people, policy and practices at your company and work site. This course also helps set safety performance expectations to acceptable standards of quality and timeliness. We are going to separate our content so it will be easy to process all the information.
What Will I Learn?
- The primary objective of a safety orientation program is to ensure the well-being and protection of individuals within the workplace.
- By achieving these objectives, a safety orientation program ensures a safer, healthier, and more productive work environment for everyone involved in the organization.
- Risk Reduction educate employees about potential hazards and risks in the workplace, helping reduce accidents, injuries, and illnesses.
- Legal Compliance ensures that the company meets legal requirements for safety training and reduces the risk of legal liabilities due to accidents or injuries.
- When employees feel safe at work, it positively impacts their morale and motivation, leading to increased productivity and job satisfaction.
- Fewer accidents mean reduced costs associated with medical expenses, insurance claims, worker compensation, and potential lawsuits.
- Increased Efficiency and much more
- Safety orientation training is typically designed for all employees like, new hires, existing employees, contractors and temporary workers, managers and supervisors, visitors and guests, remote or field workers
- Overall, comprehensive safety orientation benefits everyone associated with the organization, ensuring a safer and more secure work environment for all stakeholders.